Grilled Chicken BreastCourse: BBQ LoversCuisine: BBQDifficulty: Medium
Grilled chicken breast is an all-time favorite dish for all most everyone. If are bored with its old taste, then here you have a spicy, juicy, and super delicious grilled chicken breast recipe which is made up of dried thyme, some brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic, and other tongue-satisfying spices.
4 large chicken breasts
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon hot sauce
2 tablespoons chili sauce
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
½ teaspoon smoked paprika powder
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
2 tablespoons olive oil
- First of all, pat dry the chicken with the help of a paper towel or kitchen towel.
- Now take a large mixing bowl and add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, hot sauce, chili sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, paprika powder, thyme, cinnamon powder, Brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add chicken into the bowl and toss until marinade is coated on all sides of the chicken.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrapper and place it in the refrigerator for about 25-30 minutes. In this way, the spices Will be absorbed well in the chicken.
- Now preheat grill on medium heat and brush it with some olive oil.
- Place marinated chicken on the hot grill and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Turn the side of the chicken and let it cook for about another 4-5 minutes.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade (if any) on the chicken while cooking.
- When done, serve hot.
- You need to marinate chicken for about 20-30 minutes and this time is enough. Some people love to marinate chicken for about 24 hours or longer for 1-2 days. I would not recommend chicken to marinade for more than even 2 hours because it gets too tender and it can be broken while cooking.
- Do not change the sides of the chicken before 3-4 minutes pass. Otherwise, your chicken will stick with the grill and it will get broken when you turn the sides. Also, in this way, you will be able to get nice grill marks imprinted on the chicken breasts. It looks yummy to have proper grill marks on the chicken.
- Make sure that the grill is preheated properly so that your chicken does not stick with the grill.